Registrations and abstract submission
Thank you for your interest in the conference. Unfortunately, registration is now closed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the organising committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- for African participants, residing in Africa, whose abstract (poster or oral presentation) is selected by the scientific committee .
- for local participants wishing to attend the sessions without having submitted an abstract or without selected abstract. They should also register. However, they will have no right to free meals and coffee breaks.
– 50 USD for African participants, residing in Africa, who have not submitted and abstract or whose abstract has not been accepted by the scientific committee
– 450 USD (full registration)
– 350 USD (registration for students)
refreshments, lunches and local transportation between accommodations and the conference venue.
Authors should follow the guidelines:
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, including references.
References should only be mentioned if essential and listed at the end in alphabetical and chronological order.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed and selected by the scientific committee of the conference.
An official invitation for administrative or visa purposes will be
sent to those participants whose participation is confirmed by the
scientific committee and for which payment (if applicable) has been
Cancellations sent to congobiodiv23orgcom[@]naturalsciences.be before 1 December 2022 will result in a partial refund (50%). Cancellations received before 31 October 2022 will result in a full refund (100%).
The organising committee reserves the right to relocate or cancel the conference, or reassign some or all presentations to online sessions in the event of special circumstances.